Sunday, November 05, 2006

dance series 2 of 2


gauri, originally uploaded by shivahuja.

heres the second shot in the series,
again,one of the performances on founders day....a solo dance

founders day went of pretty well.....
my photographs were put up,i recieved the principles award for music and i finally got my badges for the cheif executive of the editorial board and co-curricular captain of mother teresa house....! so ya good day for me....

for all rock lovers......
split magazine they have a great radio section with some good indian bands and lots of downloads/reviews etc.....
and of course rsjonline
ask me for suggestions on which bands to check out....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one isn't as good as the previous shot which was amazing. It's hard to follow that one!

This one is good, but it's not unique enough, in that, knowing what you are capable of based on your previous shot, it looks too much like a snapshot taken from someone in the audience. The lighting is a little harsh which is a problem for these kinds of shots. (I shoot for a couple of orchestras and I have the same problem with the lighting.)

I am still really impressed by your previous shot.

Anonymous said...

ANother lovely capture, not as amazing as the one yesterday but equally as good, I may have cropped out the bottom of the shot, maybe that will raise the shot up ma notch or 2. 2 very good shot in your series so far.

Suby

Sidney said...

Beautiful shot!
Great looking dance, nice colorful cloths and beautiful girl!